Full Stack Developer
We’re disrupting the legal field and we’re looking for a full stack developer that can create a beautiful and functional interface to match our AI backend. We’re a small team hyper focused on getting to market with the best platform possible, so UX design and team collaboration skills are a must.
You will bring extensive experience with front-end and API development at scale working with Typescript and one or more of the following: VueJS, NuxtJS, Angular, or React. You should also be familiar with REST, socket streaming, browser media access (especially the microphone), gRPC, and Python. As a bonus, you’ll also be able to code in Go or C#.
In your role, you will craft the user experience for our platform, working closely with product management and subject matter experts in creating a platform that will revolutionize the legal industry and bring access to the law to everyone.
Please showcase your experience with a portfolio of your prior work.
- 5+ years of experience in the full development lifecycle of shipping a product, from inception to delivery, including support afterwards
- Familiarity with the latest trends in UX and UI design
- Expert level skills with front end technology and design using Typescript
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- NoSQL cloud data stores like Amazon Neptune or Microsoft CosmosDB
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure a plus